January 10, 2005

Good Even Though I've Already Got Boobs

Over the weekend I watched the movie Dancing at the Blue Iguana. It's about strippers. It was possibly the worst movie ever made. It had poor cinematography and no discernable plot. However, I drank four beers before I watched it and all I really remember are tons of naked women's breasts. Film doesn't get much better than that.

Also over the weekend, my dog ate a styrofoam cup. Does that seem odd to anyone else?

Updated because...

...I forgot Showgirls! Thanks for reminding me, Chris (and I love you too! Barefoot and rocks.). My personal favorite was also in that infamous pool, but the part where she tips what is presumably a several-hundred-dollar bottle of champagne up...and lets it pour over her into the pool. I always expect the guy's hardon to disappear and for him to shriek, "What the hell are you doing?! That cost me four hundred bucks, you crazy bitch!"

1 comment:

chris said...

I think I love you.

Seriously, that is an awful movie, though perhaps not the worst ever made. Surely you've seen "Showgirls"? The scene where Kyle McLaughlin (who frankly, has had so much plastic surgery he's starting to look like a grandma a la Mike Douglas) is having "sex" with what's her name in the pool is so funny I almost peed my pants.