September 16, 2004

Phobianicity

On a lighter note, here are some other things I'm afraid of:

Crickets

Donald Rumsfeld

The guy on the subway platform who has been staring at me for the past two mornings

Ron Jeremy

Insects landing on my head

The new VW Beetle--no car should look like a Hello Kitty

Frogs' feet. Not frogs so much, just their weird little toes that stick to your hand. Eww.

Bungee jumping and skydivings, although I'm not afraid of heights. Apparently what I am is afraid of falling.

Picking a man up in a bar. I'm convinced that if I go home with a man in a bar, he will chop me up into little pieces with an axe and hide the parts under his bed. The King approves of this fear and tries to encourage it--I think he is afraid I'm going to randomly decide that marriage is boring and start bringing home dates.

No comments: